Safe and easy to use, our wipes are made from a soft fabric material rather than crepe or paper, making them much gentler on the skin.
Steroplast Healthcare have been have been setting the standard for medical products in the UK for over 50 years. Their wealth of knowledge in everything from simple cotton bandages to complex injury rehabilitation products has created a brand which can deliver and guarantee unrivalled quality with all of their products. We are so confident with the SteroSport brand that we give a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not matter what the issue, we will put it right! Our MicroSafe sterile saline wipes are 100% alcohol free, a must have in any medical kit or first aid kit. These wipes are hypo-allergenic so are 100 safe to use on children and the elderly. Each wipe is individually packed in an easy tear pouch for quick and easy access. Specification: MicroSafe sterile saline wipes
Tissue size – 9cm x 10cm
Ideal for cleaning around wounded skin ready for a dressing to be applied
A must have in any workplace, home, travel or sports first aid kit
Used and approved by the NHS
Wipes are moistened with a PH balanced solution so not to irritate the affected area
• Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries.
• Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid.
• Capable of application to almost any part of the body.
• Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved.
• Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening.
• Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly.
• Quick to open waterproof packaging.
• Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage.
Facilitating quick and easy application, our versatile dressing comprises of a long conforming bandage to securely hold the dressing in place, with a highly absorbent wound pad - thicker than most standard dressing bandages.
Thicker wound pad than the standard (Steropax) dressings.
Perfect on severe wounds where heavy blood loss occurs.