High Quality Nebuliser Mask NHS Standard-Our extensive range of oxygen equipment is designed to treat patients in medical emergencies, or for routine use on both adult and paediatric patients with respiratory conditions and irregular breathing patterns.
High Quality Nebuliser Mask NHS Standard-Our extensive range of oxygen equipment is designed to treat patients in medical emergencies, or for routine use on both adult and paediatric patients with respiratory conditions and irregular breathing patterns. Appropriate for both clinical and home use, our easy-to-use oxygen therapy products provide quick and effective supplemental oxygen, and in some cases, can help save lives.
An oxygen face mask is an essential component for hospitals, ambulances and emergency rooms. If you’re looking for a secure and reliable mask, all of our oxygen therapy products are ergonomically designed for a secure fit around the face, with adaptable designs that guarantee safe use and maximum comfort for the user.
We also offer a variety of disposable nasopharyngeal airways, guedel airways and nasal cannula for temporary breathing solutions, as well as a non-rebreathing oxygen mask set for medical emergencies that require a fixed concentration of oxygen delivery. Our peak flow meters and nebuliser are ideal for routine use on patients suffering from chronic chest conditions, such as asthma.
Analytical nebulizers are another form of nebulizer and are used primarily in laboratory settings for elemental analysis.
Nebulizers use oxygen, compressed air or ultrasonic power to break up medical solutions and suspensions into small aerosol droplets that can be directly inhaled from the mouthpiece of the device. The definition of an aerosol is a “mixture of gas and liquid particles,” and the best example of a naturally occurring aerosol is mist, formed when small vaporized water particles mixed with hot ambient air are cooled down and condense into a fine cloud of visible airborne water droplets.
▪ Smooth integrated design for optimum feel and less risk of patient trauma
▪ Constructed from a soft and flexible transparent thermosensitive PVC
▪ ISO standard 15mm connector for compatibility with circuits
▪ Atraumatic rounded tip with murphy eye
▪ Blue pilot balloon clearly marked with size
▪ High volume, low pressure cuff
▪ Radio opaque side line for tube location
▪ Clearly marked insertion guidelines with 2cm vocal cord markings
▪ Latex free
▪ Supplied sterile in individual sachetse
▪ Large choice of sizes available