- Diagnostic, Other£275.00 exc VAT
Can continuously monitor, spot check, replay the data in real time
Display Sp02 plethysmograph
Can be widely applied in hospitals & clinics
- Other, Training£295.00 exc VAT
The ultimate purpose of performing CPR is to maintain a flow of oxygenated blood artificially into the brain during cardiac arrest, to prevent brain damage until professional help arrives. BRAYDEN is the first CPR Manikin ever to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Furthermore, with the aid of BRAYDEN , students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper CPR.
- Other, Scissors & Tweezers£19.90 exc VAT
This Timesco Scissor Pouch is made from leather.
- Needles, Other£1.90 exc VAT
These quick release tourniquets have a “non pinch” action
- Other, Patient Handling Equipment£275.00 exc VATFor gentle patient manoeuvring without rolling or liftingOpen center allows patient to be x-rayedLightweight aluminiumAdjustable lengthEasy to cleanOpen 6cmH x 44cmW x 190cmDClosed 6cmH x 44cmW x 120cmD
- Other, Patient Handling Equipment£3.65 exc VAT
Adjustable Single Strap with plastic buckle secured with stitching at one and and the other end of the strap is left loose so you can tighten to fit
- Other, Patient Handling Equipment£161.26 exc VATSuper light folding wheelchair.Powder coated thicker steel frame.24″ Pneumatic rear wheel.Polyurethane solid front wheel.90cmH x 46cmW x 42cmD.
- Furniture, Other£225.00 exc VAT
90cmH x 62cmW x 45cmD
An HSE recommended item for all First Aid rooms, a mobile instrument, or dressings trolley provides the perfect solution for keeping vital medical supplies readily available at all times.
- First Aid Kits
- Training Supplies
- Event Cover