Bandages & Dressings
£0.24 – £6.70 exc VAT Quickview
- Premium quality sterile wound dressings.
- Unmedicated pad cushions the wound and absorbs any exudate.
- Provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to hospital.
- Strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place.
- Individually wrapped and sealed
Bandages & Dressings, Wound DressingsSterile Non Woven 4ply Gauze Swabs Product Qualities: High quality thick 4 ply pads. Highly absorbent. Non woven material.£0.14 – £7.80 exc VAT£0.14 – £7.80 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Plasters, Wound Dressings
Sterile Skin Closure Dressing Strip Butterfly Stitches - 3mm x 75mm - Pack of 5 strips
Ideal for minor incisions, Promotes healing, Easy to apply,Low allergy.£0.04 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Plasters, Wound DressingsSterile Skin Closure Strips Butterfly Stitches - 6mm x 75mm - Pack of 3 strips Ideal for minor incisions£0.04 exc VAT£0.04 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Catering, Domestic & Leisure, First Aid Kits, Plasters, Tape & Strapping, Wound Dressings
Sterochef Blue PE Strapping 2.5cm x 5m
Sterochef strapping is a blue plastic adhesive tape, for use during food preparation, to tape around items of jewellery. Preventing them from accidentally dropping into the food chain. The strapping itself is designed to be highly visible.£1.30 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Elasticated SupportsOur high quality tubular gauze dressing is available in a variety of sizes, lengths and widths to suit different body shapes.£3.97 – £10.32 exc VAT
£3.97 – £10.32 exc VAT Quickview
- Holds dressings securely in place.
- Provides skin protection under elastic adhesive bandage.
- Ideal dermatological dressing.
- Sizes to fill all of the body.
- Low cost alternative to flat bandages.
Bandages & Dressings, Elasticated Supports
£8.32 – £49.44 exc VAT Quickview
- Range of sizes covering ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints.
- Upper body sizes available on request.
- Cost effective, can be cut to size to suit the individual.
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Applicators are available for assistance over bulky dressings or painful joints.
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains and over joints.
- Ideal as a dressing retention bandage.
- Re-usable and washable.
Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings
£0.06 – £4.33 exc VAT Quickview
- Applied directly on to wound.
- NHS hospital approved.
- Individually wrapped.
- Cushioned protection.
- Low adherent.
- Highly absorbent.
- Larger sizes available on request.
- Double sided
Bandages & Dressings, Infection Control, Plasters, Wipes
£3.52 – £70.40 exc VAT Quickview
- Cleans skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Supplied in packs of 50.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs.
- Sterowipe is supplied in a dispenser pack for ease of use or in bulk for packaging into first aid kits.
Bandages & DressingsThese conforming bandage are lightweight, but durable. Available in a range of sizes, they come individually wrapped in plastic, making them hygienic and portable.£0.18 – £5.06 exc VAT£0.18 – £5.06 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & DressingsA crepe bandage is an integral part of any first aid kit. Made of woven elasticated cotton, these products are ideal for providing light, flexible support to weak joints, sprains and strains. Highly-adaptable, they can also be used for compression and for holding ice packs and dressings in position.£0.46 – £13.96 exc VAT£0.46 – £13.96 exc VAT Quickview
£1.05 – £1.83 exc VAT Quickview
- Elastic fabric for optimum conformability.
- Unsurpassed quality fabric.
- Zinc oxide adhesive.
- Excellent adhesive properties.
- Comprehensive range.
- Sterile /individually wrapped.
Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings• Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries. • Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid. • Capable of application to almost any part of the body. • Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved. • Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening. • Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly. • Quick to open waterproof packaging. • Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage.£3.04 – £3.72 exc VAT£3.04 – £3.72 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Sports First Aid, Tape & Strapping, Wound Dressings
Sterotape-Z.O is a zinc oxide tape ideal for the fixation of dressings of all types and sizes 5m rolls.
The rigid, adhesive tape that is used to strap up and strengthen joints to prevent sporting injuries£0.32 – £2.38 exc VAT Quickview
Tape & Strapping, Veterinary
£0.66 – £2.62 exc VAT Quickview
- Tears easily by hand along length and width.
- No scissors required.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive.
Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings
£0.10 – £0.23 exc VAT Quickview
- Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings is Hypo-allergenic adhesive with exceptional stretch and conforming properties
Tape & Strapping
£0.31 – £1.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive-stronger medical grade.
- Tape holds dressings in place.
- Perfect on a child’s skin.
- Permeable to air and water vapour to reduce maceration (whitening of skin).
- Soft surgical tape for sensitive skin.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin, but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well.
Eye & Wound Care, Eye Wash Kits
The Steroplast saline solution is specifically balanced to ensure no irritation when absorbed into the body.
Saline solution PH Eur 0.9% w/v£1.83 exc VAT Quickview
Bandages & Dressings, Needles
£0.44 – £72.40 exc VAT Quickview
- Transparent film over insertion site allows easy skin and site monitoring
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good catheter care practice
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help to anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Waterproof to protect against external contamination
- Deep notch design seals around catheter to protect puncture site
- Design prevents 'tenting' of dressing and 'stick-to-itself' wastage
- This product and package do not contain natural rubber latex
BS85991 Compliant, Motorist
Taxi and PSV First Aid KitThe ideal store able first aid kit for taxis and public service vehicles - Putting your passengers safety first! If you own or are driving a taxi or public service vehicle, it is your duty to have a first aid kit on board should an individual be hurt and need assistance. Not only could this kit be crucial in the event of a road accident, but you will also be covered for other daily mishaps and incidents.£15.78 exc VAT Quickview
HDP Medical Supplies
Showing 141–160 of 188 results
- First Aid Kits
- Training Supplies
- Event Cover