- Bandages & Dressings, Elasticated Supports£7.78 – £46.20 exc VAT
£7.78 – £46.20 exc VAT Quickview
- Range of sizes covering ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints.
- Upper body sizes available on request.
- Cost effective, can be cut to size to suit the individual.
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Applicators are available for assistance over bulky dressings or painful joints.
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains and over joints.
- Ideal as a dressing retention bandage.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Bandages & Dressings, Infection Control, Plasters, Wipes£3.30 – £49.95 exc VAT
£3.30 – £49.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Cleans skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Supplied in packs of 50.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs.
- Sterowipe is supplied in a dispenser pack for ease of use or in bulk for packaging into first aid kits.
- Bandages & DressingsThese conforming bandage are lightweight, but durable. Available in a range of sizes, they come individually wrapped in plastic, making them hygienic and portable.£0.16 – £4.72 exc VAT£0.16 – £4.72 exc VAT Quickview
- Bandages & DressingsA crepe bandage is an integral part of any first aid kit. Made of woven elasticated cotton, these products are ideal for providing light, flexible support to weak joints, sprains and strains. Highly-adaptable, they can also be used for compression and for holding ice packs and dressings in position.£0.42 – £12.95 exc VAT£0.42 – £12.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Plasters£0.98 – £1.70 exc VAT
£0.98 – £1.70 exc VAT Quickview
- Elastic fabric for optimum conformability.
- Unsurpassed quality fabric.
- Zinc oxide adhesive.
- Excellent adhesive properties.
- Comprehensive range.
- Sterile /individually wrapped.
- Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings• Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries. • Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid. • Capable of application to almost any part of the body. • Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved. • Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening. • Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly. • Quick to open waterproof packaging. • Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage.£2.34 – £3.00 exc VAT£2.34 – £3.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Bandages & Dressings, Sports First Aid, Tape & Strapping, Wound Dressings£0.32 – £2.38 exc VAT
Sterotape-Z.O is a zinc oxide tape ideal for the fixation of dressings of all types and sizes 5m rolls.
The rigid, adhesive tape that is used to strap up and strengthen joints to prevent sporting injuries£0.32 – £2.38 exc VAT Quickview
- Tape & Strapping, Veterinary£0.60 – £2.44 exc VAT
£0.60 – £2.44 exc VAT Quickview
- Tears easily by hand along length and width.
- No scissors required.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive.
- Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings£0.08 – £0.20 exc VAT
£0.08 – £0.20 exc VAT Quickview
- Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings is Hypo-allergenic adhesive with exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Tape & Strapping£0.28 – £1.00 exc VAT
£0.28 – £1.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive-stronger medical grade.
- Tape holds dressings in place.
- Perfect on a child’s skin.
- Permeable to air and water vapour to reduce maceration (whitening of skin).
- Soft surgical tape for sensitive skin.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin, but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well.
- Eye & Wound Care, Eye Wash Kits£1.72 exc VAT
The Steroplast saline solution is specifically balanced to ensure no irritation when absorbed into the body.
Saline solution PH Eur 0.9% w/v£1.72 exc VAT Quickview
- Bandages & Dressings, Needles£0.44 – £72.40 exc VAT
£0.44 – £72.40 exc VAT Quickview
- Transparent film over insertion site allows easy skin and site monitoring
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good catheter care practice
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help to anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Waterproof to protect against external contamination
- Deep notch design seals around catheter to protect puncture site
- Design prevents 'tenting' of dressing and 'stick-to-itself' wastage
- This product and package do not contain natural rubber latex
- BS85991 Compliant, Motorist£15.78 exc VAT
Taxi and PSV First Aid KitThe ideal store able first aid kit for taxis and public service vehicles - Putting your passengers safety first!If you own or are driving a taxi or public service vehicle, it is your duty to have a first aid kit on board should an individual be hurt and need assistance.Not only could this kit be crucial in the event of a road accident, but you will also be covered for other daily mishaps and incidents.£15.78 exc VAT Quickview
- Needles£1.50 exc VATAn ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue.£1.50 exc VAT Quickview
- Defibrillators, AEDs & consumablesThe iPAD SAVERAvailable in Automatic External or semi automatic Key features The iPAD SAVER from CU Medical was launched in the UK in 2005. It was the first intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of clinical defibrillator monitors.It is designed to be used by minimally trained individuals. This is an entry level AED which has basic features and functions built on to a proven advanced technology platform.£795.00 exc VAT£795.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Eye & Wound Care, Wound Dressings£0.30 exc VATSize: 375mm x 23mmMaterial: TPE BandFeaturing a new ergonomic button designListing is for individual tourniquets - box of 100 is for image purpose only£0.30 exc VAT Quickview
- Scissors & TweezersThe Timesco disposable dressing scissors are made from a stainless steel with a tough plastic handle.£0.40 – £4.00 exc VAT£0.40 – £4.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Airway management, OtherThe Timesco Easy Bright sets offer a conventional/standard light ISO 7376 single use laryngoscope that is cost effective, compact and lightweight (the handle weighs only 4 grams – including batteries).Various Sizes£7.90 exc VAT£7.90 exc VAT Quickview
- Scissors & Tweezers£1.30 exc VAT19cm/7.5" Nurses Tough Cut / Tuff cut Paramedic Shears, perfect for cutting plasters, clothing.Designed to easily cut plaster casts, bandages, clothing and even seat belts, these shears are ideal for nurses, paramedics and A/E staffMachine stainless steel bladesParamedics, nurses and A/E staffAutoclaveable7.5 Inches / 19cm length£1.30 exc VAT Quickview
- Airway management, DiagnosticPack sizes 10, 50, 100, 200 & 1000A Tongue Depressor Wooden is a tool used in medical practice to depress the tongue to allow for examination of the mouth and throat.£0.18 – £17.40 exc VAT£0.18 – £17.40 exc VAT Quickview
HDP Medical Supplies
Showing 141–160 of 183 results
- First Aid Kits
- Training Supplies
- Event Cover