- Bandages & Dressings, Plasters, Wound Dressings£0.95 exc VAT
Sterile Skin Closure Dressing Strip Butterfly Stitches - 3mm x 75mm - Pack of 5 strips
Ideal for minor incisions, Promotes healing, Easy to apply,Low allergy.£0.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Bandages & Dressings, Plasters, Wound DressingsSterile Skin Closure Strips Butterfly Stitches - 6mm x 75mm - Pack of 3 stripsIdeal for minor incisions£0.95 exc VAT£0.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Tape & Strapping£3.32 – £4.20 exc VAT
£3.32 – £4.20 exc VAT Quickview
- Ideal for fixing dressings to the skin.
- Non-woven polyester fabric tape.
- Soft, pliable and porous.
- Conforms readily to all areas of the body.
- Minimal trauma for the patient upon removal.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive.
- Permeable to air and water vapour.
- Can be cut to required size.
- Bandages & Dressings, Elasticated SupportsOur high quality tubular gauze dressing is available in a variety of sizes, lengths and widths to suit different body shapes.£3.70 – £9.64 exc VAT
£3.70 – £9.64 exc VAT Quickview
- Holds dressings securely in place.
- Provides skin protection under elastic adhesive bandage.
- Ideal dermatological dressing.
- Sizes to fill all of the body.
- Low cost alternative to flat bandages.
- Bandages & Dressings, Elasticated Supports£7.78 – £46.20 exc VAT
£7.78 – £46.20 exc VAT Quickview
- Range of sizes covering ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints.
- Upper body sizes available on request.
- Cost effective, can be cut to size to suit the individual.
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Applicators are available for assistance over bulky dressings or painful joints.
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains and over joints.
- Ideal as a dressing retention bandage.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Bandages & Dressings, Infection Control, Plasters, Wipes£3.30 – £49.95 exc VAT
£3.30 – £49.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Cleans skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Supplied in packs of 50.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs.
- Sterowipe is supplied in a dispenser pack for ease of use or in bulk for packaging into first aid kits.
- Bandages & DressingsThese conforming bandage are lightweight, but durable. Available in a range of sizes, they come individually wrapped in plastic, making them hygienic and portable.£0.14 – £3.95 exc VAT£0.14 – £3.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Bandages & DressingsA crepe bandage is an integral part of any first aid kit. Made of woven elasticated cotton, these products are ideal for providing light, flexible support to weak joints, sprains and strains. Highly-adaptable, they can also be used for compression and for holding ice packs and dressings in position.£0.38 – £10.95 exc VAT£0.38 – £10.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Plasters£0.76 – £1.32 exc VAT
£0.76 – £1.32 exc VAT Quickview
- Elastic fabric for optimum conformability.
- Unsurpassed quality fabric.
- Zinc oxide adhesive.
- Excellent adhesive properties.
- Comprehensive range.
- Sterile /individually wrapped.
- Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings• Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries. • Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid. • Capable of application to almost any part of the body. • Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved. • Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening. • Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly. • Quick to open waterproof packaging. • Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage.£2.34 – £3.00 exc VAT£2.34 – £3.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Tape & Strapping, Veterinary£0.60 – £2.44 exc VAT
£0.60 – £2.44 exc VAT Quickview
- Tears easily by hand along length and width.
- No scissors required.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive.
- Bandages & Dressings, Wound Dressings£0.08 – £0.18 exc VAT
£0.08 – £0.18 exc VAT Quickview
- Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings is Hypo-allergenic adhesive with exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Tape & Strapping£0.26 – £1.00 exc VAT
£0.26 – £1.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive-stronger medical grade.
- Tape holds dressings in place.
- Perfect on a child’s skin.
- Permeable to air and water vapour to reduce maceration (whitening of skin).
- Soft surgical tape for sensitive skin.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin, but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well.
- Bandages & Dressings, Needles£0.40 – £49.95 exc VAT
£0.40 – £49.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Transparent film over insertion site allows easy skin and site monitoring
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good catheter care practice
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help to anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Waterproof to protect against external contamination
- Deep notch design seals around catheter to protect puncture site
- Design prevents 'tenting' of dressing and 'stick-to-itself' wastage
- This product and package do not contain natural rubber latex
- BS85991 Compliant, Motorist£17.50 exc VAT
Taxi and PSV First Aid KitThe ideal store able first aid kit for taxis and public service vehicles - Putting your passengers safety first!If you own or are driving a taxi or public service vehicle, it is your duty to have a first aid kit on board should an individual be hurt and need assistance.Not only could this kit be crucial in the event of a road accident, but you will also be covered for other daily mishaps and incidents.£17.50 exc VAT Quickview
- Defibrillators, AEDs & consumablesThe iPAD SAVERAvailable in Automatic External or semi automatic Key features The iPAD SAVER from CU Medical was launched in the UK in 2005. It was the first intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of clinical defibrillator monitors.It is designed to be used by minimally trained individuals. This is an entry level AED which has basic features and functions built on to a proven advanced technology platform.£725.00 exc VAT£725.00 exc VAT Quickview
- Scissors & TweezersThe Timesco disposable dressing scissors are made from a stainless steel with a tough plastic handle.£0.40 – £3.60 exc VAT£0.40 – £3.60 exc VAT Quickview
- Airway management, OtherThe Timesco Easy Bright sets offer a conventional/standard light ISO 7376 single use laryngoscope that is cost effective, compact and lightweight (the handle weighs only 4 grams – including batteries).Various Sizes£6.95 exc VAT£6.95 exc VAT Quickview
- Scissors & Tweezers£1.17 exc VAT19cm/7.5" Nurses Tough Cut / Tuff cut Paramedic Shears, perfect for cutting plasters, clothing.Designed to easily cut plaster casts, bandages, clothing and even seat belts, these shears are ideal for nurses, paramedics and A/E staffMachine stainless steel bladesParamedics, nurses and A/E staffAutoclaveable7.5 Inches / 19cm length£1.17 exc VAT Quickview
- Airway management, DiagnosticPack sizes 10, 50, 100, 200 & 1000A Tongue Depressor Wooden is a tool used in medical practice to depress the tongue to allow for examination of the mouth and throat.£0.16 – £12.95 exc VAT£0.16 – £12.95 exc VAT Quickview
HDP Medical Supplies
Showing 121–140 of 156 results
- First Aid Kits
- Training Supplies
- Event Cover